Do's & Don'ts Of Tadoba Jungle Safari
It is mandatory to take Authorized Guide with each vehicle after paying requisite fees before entering any protected area
Minimum distance of 50 meters should be maintained between two vehicles in any protected area
It is mandatory to show the Park Entry Pass and / or Identity proof, upon demand by any Forest Official, when traversing through any protected area
Try to wear nature merging colored clothes, like.... Beige, Greens, Browns when visiting any protected area
Maximum permissible speed of any vehicle when traversing through any protected area should not exceed 20 kmph
It is mandatory to keep a minimum distance of 20 meters from any wildlife, in case any wild animal comes near your vehicle, please do not move your vehicle, instead stay stationery and give passage to the wild animal.
- Do not carry passenger more than permitted capacity of vehicle including driver and guide.
- Do not get down from vehicle at any place except at authorized places.
- Do not lean out of vehicle or get down from one vehicle and board in other vehicle.
- Do not stay at a place for sighting wild animal more than 5 minutes.
- Do not play any music instrument or play song on mobile or any other instrument while on safari.
- Do not throw plastic or any object (bottle tin, packets) out of your vehicle.
- Do not overtake other tourist vehicle follow one way rules where applicable.
- Do not shout while sighting the animal or otherwise.
- Do Shutdown your mobile and reverse horn of vehicle while on jungle safari in core.
Violation of any of above restriction will be penalized by fine not less than Rs. 500/- and may extend up to Rs. 2,500/-. In case violation is done by registered Gypsy/ canter owner or guide along with fine, his authorization to enter Tiger Reserve tourism zone will be suspended for minimum 7 days, which may extend up to one month. Any violation done by tourist should be reported to nearest park authority b y tourist guide immediately failing he will be treated as violator himself.
NOTE: The Tiger Reserve is closed on Tuesdays so we request you to plan your itinerary accordingly.